When considering overall document expenditures average 6% of overall revenues across all industries (InfoTrends, 2010), there is no doubt that most businesses understand how managed print services can help cut costs and manage print environments effectively.
A thorough managed print services strategy may be exactly what the doctor ordered for most businesses in order to streamline processes, realign resources to core business activities, establish financial controls, and ultimately make the business more competitive. However, it is also quite easy to convince yourself that your company won’t benefit as much as advertised. If you are trying to determine how your company could benefit from managed print services, consider the following questions:
- Are you able to access and print documents from any connected computer or office anytime, anywhere?
- How much does downtime cost you?
- Do you have the print management knowledge or time necessary to internally handle all of your print solutions?
- Can you identify which component of your print fleet is costing you the most? If so, do you know how you can increase efficiencies throughout?
- Does your current equipment efficiently deliver what your employees need?
- Have you performed a print analysis to determine if your cost and productivity goals are achievable with your current devices?
If you answered “No” or “I don’t know” to any of these questions then it may be time to consider managed services for your office. One of the fundamental challenges when assessing printing expenses is determining what is being spent and where. When employees are unable to print effectively and your IT department is constantly bogged down by broken devices, productivity suffers.
At Offix we understand how printing impacts business processes, compliance, privacy, and cost.
For over a decade we have optimized document processes and have developed robust printfleet management programs that reduce printing cost, increased up time and employee productivity. Our comprehensive approach gradually improves office workflow, with every step providing guaranteed protection of investment.