Offix is more than just copiers or printers. Our team is trained and dedicated to be a solution provider for your business. Let us help you develop a custom solution that grows with you and help you save time and money,
We are proud to work with businesses of all sizes, within every industry. Our processes ensure that each and every customer is treated with respect and receives a fully-customized program addressing specific needs, thereby creating both short and long term value for our customers.
The Offix process:
- A Solutions Executive assesses your document management needs and develops and individualized plan of products and services that can serve your company best.
- Flexible and creative programs are designed to improve efficiencies and increase ROI.
- A team of technicians installs your equipment, making the proper network connections.
- A Solutions Executive trains you and your staff ti use the new products effectively. We supply ongoing support and maintenance, and guarantee you 95% up-time.
An Offix Solution Executive can help increase your:
- Achieve higher levels of efficiency. and communicate ideas with increased speed and clarity.
- Accomplish more in less time, deliver brilliant results, and help move business faster no matter what the business environment.
- Complex jobs are made simple with software and controls that guide users and prevent waste, so users can power through projects on a regular basis.
Today, every new machine seems to tout many more features than the previous generation. As a result, users can be overwhelmed with ‘feature-overload. ‘ Offix business solutions offer:
- user Interfaces that are intuitive
- Allows users to quickly understand device options with maximizing accessibility
Inter-office collaboration between staff members and individuals, who may be telecommuting, is inadvertently increasing the chances for disclosing sensitive information. Offix helps your organization meet your security needs by:
- Providing document management solutions that meet compliance and regulatory standards, such as HIPAA, and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Provides security options to protect the reproduced and transmitted information that flows throughout your entire network of equipment.