GET UP TO $1,500 CASHBACK WHEN YOU BUY OR LEASE AN HP WIDE FORMAT PRINTER
Limited Time Offer: Buy HP and Save BIG
For a limited time only, HP is offering up to $1,500 cash back when you purchase or lease a qualifying new large format printer. Saving has never been easier: allow an Offix consultant to walk you through the needs of your business to find the perfect printer for you and your organization, featuring the award-winning DesignJet line of wide format printers. Contact us today to learn more about this special, limited time offer, and learn how much Offix and HP can save you versus your current vendor.
This offer extends to a number of qualifying HP products:
- HP DesignJet XL 3600dr 36-inch Multifunction Printer with PostScript®/PDF
- HP DesignJet XL 3600 36-inch Multifunction Printer with PostScript®/PDF
- HP DesignJet T2600dr 36-inch PostScript® Multifunction Printer
- HP DesignJet T2600 36-inch PostScript® Multifunction Printer
- HP DesignJet T1600dr 36-inch PostScript® Printer
- HP DesignJet T1600 36-inch PostScript® Printer
- HP DesignJet T830 36-inch Multifunction Printer
- HP DesignJet Z9+dr 44-inch PostScript® Printer with Vertical Trimmer
- HP DesignJet Z6dr 44-inch PostScript® Printer with Vertical Trimmer
- HP DesignJet Z6 44-inch PostScript® Printer
Promotion Specific Terms
- To take advantage of the Program, Participants must complete the online claim form (available at www.hp.com/go/cashin), and attach proof of purchase for the HP Product in the form of the seller’s invoice via scan. IMPORTANT: Each claim must be accompanied by the proof of purchase. Failure to attach will result in claim rejection.
Proof of order will not be accepted. The seller’s invoice must clearly show the Participant’s name and address, part codes of the HP Products
purchased the purchase price and the date of purchase.
The Participant must claim by February 29, 2020, and must not send original invoices as these cannot be returned. HP must receive the claim
form and supporting documents no later than midnight on February 29, 2020. You must upload your proof of purchase at time of claim
- Once the claim form and supporting documents have been received, your invoice will be reviewed and validated. Then shipping instructions will be emailed back to the participant.
- HP endeavors to process valid payment claims in twelve (12) weeks from claim completion. HP will not be liable where claims are processedoutside of this timeframe. For questions regarding the status of your claim, please email: email@example.com.
- The cash back will not be granted to a Participant who:
- has not purchased or leased a HP Product within the promotional period;
- has not completed the claim form correctly;
- has not supplied proof of purchase;
- has not shipped formatter/motherboard or control panel
- failed in any way to comply with these terms and conditions as determined in HP’s sole discretion.
- In addition to the invoice for the HP Product, HP reserves the right to request from the Participant further evidence of purchase and/or ownership (e.g. photo of the serial number label, barcodes, etc.).
- By completing the claim registration process, Participant confirms acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- HP reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible claims.
- HP is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents or otherwise obstructs the Participant from participating in the Program.
- HP reserves the right to audit all cash back requests to ensure that the terms and conditions of the Program have been met and
to request additional information regarding any and all claims and supporting documents.
- All documentation submitted for this Program becomes property of HP and will not be returned. Submission of false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent documentation may result in disqualification from this Program and future HP promotions and may result in the submitter being subject to legal action.
- HP may cancel this Program where required to do so for legal or commercial reasons arising from applicable laws.
- The decisions of HP in respect of any and all aspects of the promotion will be final and binding.
- HP large-format printers eligible for this promotion are subject to change. Offer is subject to product availability; promotion valid while supplies last.
- HP reserves the right to amend or cancel the terms of this offer at any time without notice.
- To the full extent of applicable law, HP shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused to Participants pursuant to this Program.
- In the event of false, erroneous claims submitted by the Participant, or overpayments made by HP, and subject to HP serving not less than thirty (30) days prior written notice, the Participant shall repay or reimburse HP for any such false, erroneous claims or overpayments, and the Participant shall hold HP harmless and indemnify HP from any liability, claims, damages and tax liabilities arising in such circumstances.
- If an HP Product is returned, no claim may be made for a cash back reward for the HP Product. If the cash back award has already been paid to Participant on a returned HP Product, it must be fully paid back to HP.
- Cash back awards calculated in accordance with the Program terms and conditions are exclusive of taxes. HP will apply local mandatory taxes when processing the payments. The Participant is responsible for fulfilling any tax obligations imposed by local tax legislation.
- The Program is valid in U.S. only.
- The cash back agreement between HP and the Participant is executed through the Participant’s acceptance of the terms and conditions in course of the registration process on the Program web page www.hp.com/go/cashin
- HP Products purchased outside the U.S. are not authorized for participation.
- This Program may be combined with HP Instant Rebate promotions, and may NOT be combined with other HP discount offers such as education rebates, big deal pricing, volume discounts, letter of intent offers and trade show specials.
- The Program is not valid if the HP Products are rented or leased to a third party including but not limited to Facilities Managed placement arrangements.
- #BCB models are not eligible for HP Cash In & Trade Up promotions.
- This promotion is a one-for-one trade only.
- This Program is not open to employees of HP, their agents, participating resellers or anyone connected with the program.
- Participants proved to have entered fraudulent claims will be excluded. HP reserves the right to take legal action with respect to any such fraudulent claim.
- The payment will be made upon HP’s satisfaction that the Participant has fully complied with these terms and conditions and the associated instructions.