At Offix, we thrive when our people thrive. To put our products and solutions into the hands of consumers worldwide, we need a professional who knows how to connect. We are currently looking for an account executive to be the leading force that fuels our growing client relationships in our Norfolk market. The ideal person will have proven experience building on existing relationships, eliminating competitive threats within our customer base, and ensuring customer satisfaction within your accounts. You’ll be a proactive and curious member of our growing sales team, identifying growth opportunities for clients before they identify a need or gap for themselves. This level of foresight and meticulous analysis is what will take our company confidently into the future.
Objectives of this Role
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with clients and partners by understanding focus and needs, and anticipating them in advance
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Coordinate internal and external resources to expedite workflow
- Manage communication between upper management and employees
- Stay current with company offerings and industry trends
- Oversee and achieve organizational goals while upholding best practices
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Support and solve problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations
- Illustrate the value of products and services to create growth opportunities; compile and analyze data to identify trends
- Participate in brainstorming, office activities, staff meetings and client meetings, researching and assisting with program development for existing clients and new prospects
- Perform prospecting activities such as cold calling and networking
- Provide consistent and accurate reporting to your Sales Manager
- Follow up with clients regularly to ensure needs are being met and identify opportunities.
- Maintain a database of clients, prospects, partners, and vendors
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities
- Ability to understand client needs, and negotiate costs and services
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software, with aptitude to learn systems
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and prospects