PASSION. DRIVE. COMMITMENT. SUCCESS.
Does this describe you? Do you want to be part of a team that lets you control your success and future? Then read on!
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join our fast-paced sales team. This is an outside business to business sales role that will include managing a portfolio of current Offix customers as well as developing new customers within a defined assignment.
As a Print Technology Professional, you will identify areas for improvement and recommend solutions to streamline workflow, increase operating efficiency and reduce operating costs for customers and prospective customers. Our sales process focuses on value as we utilize a consultative, customer-focused sales approach that matches the customers’ needs and wants to Offix’s unique competitive advantages in the market.
- Create and execute an effective business plan.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- New business development, including Chamber of Commerce participation/networking, business development calls, setting appointments, and forming solution proposals for presentations.
- Gaining a clear understanding and knowledge of customers businesses and requirements.
- Continual growth of knowledge of Offix’s product & solutions offerings.
- Participate in product/solutions demonstrations.
- Update CRM system daily of all sales related activities.
- A strong professional business acumen
- A proven track record of working toward and staying committed to achieving long-term goals
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on great listening skills
- Team work, and the ability to embrace the Offix customer-focused culture.
- A genuine desire to learn, grow and develop skills and a career in professional selling
- US citizenship required
Offix is proud to offer its advantage package:
Our Sales Compensation package is the most aggressive in the area of rewards, Base salary and uncapped Commission schedule. Cutting edge training, full service and support team and a clear career path.
Benefits such as paid holidays and vacation days provide opportunities for self-renewal through time away from the job. The security needs of employees and their families are filled through optional benefits such as life insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage, and health insurance.
– Educational Assistance
– Funeral and Bereavement Leave
– Holiday, Vacation, and Sick Leave Pay
– Insurance: Health, Vision, and Life
– Reimbursement Accounts
– Service Awards
– Short and Long-Term Disability
Offix LC is a premier supplier and service provider of comprehensive office technology. We are committed to providing remarkable innovative solutions to our customers and for our employees, extensive training and development. We are passionate about building a team of highly qualified, customer focused individuals who contribute enthusiastically to our corporate culture and our company’s success. With the competitive salary and benefits offered at Offix, you build more than a career, you can build a future. It is the policy of Offix LC to give equal opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, gender, religion, marital status, handicap or national origin.