SAVE BIG ON YOUR NEXT BUSINESS COPIER WITH CANON
Limited Time Offer: Take Advantage of Low Rates When You Lease a Canon Copier or Printer
For a limited time only, Canon is offering special, lower lease rates when you purchase a Canon copier, printer, or MFP. It’s your chance to save up to 10% or more when you switch to Canon. Saving is easy: let an Offix consultant help you pick the perfect copier or printer for your business, including the imageCLASS line of desktop printers or the latest in the line of multifunction printers, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE III series and take advantage of promotional rates that will save you money, compared to a current lease. Contact us today to find out if your organization qualifies for these special rates, and learn how much Offix and Canon can save you versus your current vendor.
What’s even better, this offer extends to the other products on our site including:
- Desktop Printers
- Copiers and Multifunction Printers (MFPs)
- Large Format Printers
Promotion Specific Terms
- Applications must be received by March 31, 2020 to qualify. Delivery, installation and funding must be completed by April 15, 2020.
- This promotion has an FMV or $1.00 Out purchase option.
- Must provide evidence of 3 or more payments renaming on the contract at funding.
- Eligible transactions must include the following “Proof of Takeout” items dated within 120 days of new transaction date: customer invoice, customer signed removal slip, buyout quote, return letter or service ticket. All items submitted are subject to review.
- Proof of Take-out document must contain the customer name, the model and serial number of the Canon device if upgrading or non-Canon device if takeout is used.
- Not valid for transactions originated and serviced by CFS or its predecessors.
- Valid on replacing non-Canon equipment OR Switching customers from a competing leasing company to CFS, with the placement of new Canon equipment.
- This promotion CAN be used on conjunction with BICG Marketing Programs including CSMP. This promotion CANNOT be used in conjunction with CSAP pricing.