Designed to deliver high productivity, productive scanning, and ease of use, the reliable and compact imageRUNNER ADVANCE 525iFZ II multifunction printer produces crisp text and consistent images at up to 55 pages per minute. As part of Canon’s advanced line of multifunction printers, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 525iFZ II presents an ideal solution for small businesses or workgroups within large fleet environments that require printing and copying on letter- and legal-sized paper. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE 525iFZ II comes standard with an inner finisher that provides offset stacking and stapling of up to 30 sheets, and a total output capacity of over 1,000 sheets over three trays. Built on the imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform, this model delivers consistent ease-of-use with Canon devices, and outstanding performance inside and out.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE 525iFZ II multifunction printer comes standard with a single-pass duplexing automatic document feeder for impressive scanning speeds of up to 100ipm (300dpi). The large and intuitive 10.1” user interface provides smartphone-like usability and is the same display used on the other third generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE models. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE 525iFZ II is designed to deliver Canon’s signature reliability and easy maintenance. The All-In-One Cartridge is designed for long life and easy replacement, helping to decrease the need for service intervention and increase uptime. Flexible paper handling options include a high capacity paper supply and an envelope cassette.
This model integrates with Canon’s diverse solutions portfolio, including uniFLOW, uniFLOW Online, and the standard uniFLOW Online Express.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE 525iFZ II model provides workplace environments with a reliable and easy-to-use solution delivering quality output and a comprehensive standard feature set, whether used as a stand-alone multifunction printer or as part of an entire fleet of devices.
- 10.1″ intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive™ and Box.1
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
1. Subscription to a third-party cloud service required. Subject to third-party cloud service providers’ terms and conditions.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control who has access to the device, and to which features, using a host of flexible authentication methods—picture login, PIN code, user name/password, or card access.2
2. Requires additional option.
Note: Canon products offer certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of its features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance.
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- uniFLOW Online Express, a standard cloud-based solution, provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third party devices, job routing and powerful scan workflows.
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
- The All-In-One cartridge is designed for long life and easy replacement, helping to decrease the need for service intervention and increase uptime.
- Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Gold.3
3. For current EPEAT rating (Gold/Silver/Bronze), please visit www.epeat.net.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.