- 10.1″ intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive™ and Box.1
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
1. Subscription to a third-party cloud service required. Subject to third-party cloud service providers’ terms and conditions.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control who has access to the device, and to which features, using a host of flexible authentication methods—picture login, PIN code, user name/password, or card access.2
2. Requires additional option.
Note: Canon products offer certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of its features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance.
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- uniFLOW Online Express, a standard cloud-based solution, provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third party devices, job routing and powerful scan workflows.
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
- The All-In-One cartridge is designed for long life and easy replacement, helping to decrease the need for service intervention and increase uptime.
- Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Gold.3
3. For current EPEAT rating (Gold/Silver/Bronze), please visit www.epeat.net.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.
|TYPE||Monochrome Laser Multifunction|
|CORE FUNCTIONS||Print, Copy, Scan, Send, Fax|
|PROCESSOR||Canon Dual Custom Processor (Shared)|
|CONTROL PANEL||10.1″ WSVGA Color Touch-panel|
|MEMORY||3.0 GB RAM|
|HARD DISK DRIVE||Stan250 GB|
|INTERFACE CONNECTION||Network: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
Optional: NFC, Bluetooth
|PAPER CAPACITY (LTR, 20LB BOND)||Standard: 650 Sheets
Maximum: 3,200 Sheets
|PAPER SOURCES (LTR, 20LB BOND)||Standard: 550-sheet Paper Cassette, 100-sheet Stack Bypass
Optional: 550-sheet (CASSETTE FEEDING UNIT-AR1), 2,550-sheet (HIGH CAPACITY CASSETTE FEEDING UNIT-D1), 550-sheet (CASSETTE MODULE-AG1), 75-envelope (ENVELOPE CASSETTE MODULE-A1)
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LTR, 20LB BOND)||1,000 Sheets (Base tray 500 + Upper tray 400 + Lower tray 100 Sheets)|
|FINISHING CAPABILITIES||Collate, Group, Offset, Staple|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||Cassette (Std.): Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Labels, Bond, Pre-punched Stack Bypass: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Transparency, Bond, Envelope Cassette Feeding Unit-AR1 (Optional): Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Labels, Bond, Pre-punched High Capacity Cassette Feeding Unit-D1 (Optional): Upper: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Heavy, Color, Labels, Bond, Pre-punched Lower: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Heavy, Color, Bond, Pre-punched Cassette Module-AG1 (Optional): Thin, Plain, Recycled, Heavy, Color, Labels, Bond, Pre-punched|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||Cassette (Std.): Letter, Executive, Statement, Custom size (3-7/8″ x 5-7/8″ to 8-1/2″ x 11-3/4″)
Stack Bypass: Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Envelope [No.10 (COM10), Monarch, DL, ISO-C5], Custom size (3″ x 5″ to 8-1/2″ x 14″)
Cassette Feeding Unit-AR1 (Optional): Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Custom size: 3-7/8″ x 5-7/8″ to 8-1/2″ x 14″
High Capacity Cassette Feeding Unit-D1 (Optional)
Cassette Module-A1: No.10 (COM10), Monarch, DL, ISO-C5
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Cassettes: 16 lb. Bond to 36 lb. Bond (60 to 135 g/m2)
Stack Bypass: 16 lb. Bond to 73 lb. Cover (60 to 199 g/m2)
Duplex: 16 lb. Bond to 32 lb. Bond (60 to 120 g/m2)
|PRINT / COPY SPEED (BW AND COLOR)||Up to 65 ppm (Letter)
Up to 51 ppm (Legal)
|WARM-UP TIME||From Power On: 30 Seconds1
From Sleep Mode: 10 Seconds
Quick Startup Mode: 4 Seconds2
|DIMENSIONS (W X D X H)||20-1/4″ x 23-5/8″ x 32-1/8” (514 mm x 600 mm x 816 mm)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) with Paper Feeding Unit or High Capacity Paper Feeding||25-1/4″ x 26-3/8″ x 50” (641 mm x 670 mm x 1270 mm)|
|INSTALLATION SPACE (WXD)||41-3/8″ x 32-3/8″ (1,052 mm x 823 mm)|
|WEIGHT3||Approx. 101.4 lb. (46 kg)|
|PRINT RESOLUTION (dpi)||1200 x 600|
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||UFR II, PCL®6, Adobe® PS® 3|
|DIRECT PRINT||Available from USB, Advanced Box, Remote UI, and Web Access4|
|SUPPORTED FILE TYPES||PDF, TIFF, JPEG, EPS, XPS|
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD||A range of software and MEAP-based solutions are available to provide printing from mobile devices or Internet-connected devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements.5|
|FONTS||PCL fonts: 93 Roman, 10 Bitmap fonts, 2 OCR fonts, Andalé Mono WT J/K/S/T (Japanese, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese),6 Barcode Fonts7
PS fonts: 136 Roman
|OPERATING SYSTEM8||UFRII/PS: Windows® 7/8.1/10, Windows Server 2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2/2016, MAC OS X (10.7 or later)
PCL: Windows® 7/8.1/10, Windows Server 2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2/2016
|PRINT FEATURES||Suspend Job Timeout, Secured Print, Encrypted Secure Print, Watermark, Erase Frame, Header/Footer, Page Layout, Two-sided Printing, Collating, Booklet Printing, Grouping, Mixed Paper Sizes/Orientations, Offsetting, Printing on Transparencies, Toner Reduction, Poster Printing, Job hold printing|
|FIRST-COPY-OUT TIME (LETTER)||As fast as 5 Seconds|
|Copy Resolution (dpi)||Reading: 600 x 600
Printing: 2400 x 600
|MULTIPLE COPIES||Up to 999 Copies|
|COPY EXPOSURE||Automatic or Manual (9 Levels)|
|MAGNIFICATION||25%-400% (1% Increments)|
|PRESET REDUCTIONS||25%, 50%, 64%, 78%|
|PRESET ENLARGEMENTS||129%, 200%, 400%|
|BASIC COPY FEATURES||Preset Reduction/Enlargement Ratios by Area, Paper Setting, Previous Settings, Favorite Settings, Finishing, Two sided, Density Adjustment, Exposure Adjustment, Original Type Selection, Interrupt Mode, Setting Confirmation/Cancel|
|SPECIAL COPY FEATURES||Two-sided Original, Finishing, Job Build, N on 1, Different Size Originals, Density Adjustment, Original Type Selection, Page Numbering, Copy Set Numbering, Sharpness, Erase Frame, Secure Watermark, Print Date, Shift, Job Done Notice, Copy ID Card, Skip Blank Pages, Multi Sheet Feed Detection|
|TYPE||Single-pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER PAPER CAPACITY||100 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||Legal, Letter, Statement, and Custom size (4-1/8″ x 5-7/8″ to 8-1/2″ x 14″)|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHT||BW Original: 42 to 128 g/m2 CL Original: 64 to 128 g/m2|
|PLATEN ACCEPTABLE ORIGINALS||Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional Objects [Height up to 1-1/4″; Weight Up to 4.4 lb. (2 kg)]|
|PULL SCAN||Color Network ScanGear2 for both Twain and WIA
Supported OS: Windows 7/8.1/10/ Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/ Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016
|SCAN RESOLUTION||600 x 600, 400 x 400, 300 x 300, 200 x 400, 200 x 200, 200 x 100, 150 x 150, 100 x 100|
|SCAN TO MOBILE DEVICES AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||A range of solutions is available to provide scanning to mobile devices or cloud-based services depending on your requirements.1|
|SCAN SPEED (LETTER)||Single-sided Scanning (Color/BW):50/50 ipm (300 dpi); (Color/BW) 30 ipm/50 ipm (600 dpi)
Double-sided Scanning (Color/BW): 100/100 ipm (300 dpi); (Color/BW) 50 ipm/100 ipm (600 dpi)
|DESTINATION||Email/Internet Fax (SMTP), SMB, FTP, WebDAV, Mail Box, Super G3 Fax, IP Fax (Optional)|
|COLOR MODE||Automatic-Color Select (Full Color/Grayscale), Automatic- Color Select (Full Color/Black-and-White), Full color, Grayscale, and Black-and-White|
|ADDRESS BOOK||LDAP (2,000)/Local (1,600)/Speed Dial (200)|
|SEND RESOLUTION||600 x 600, 400 x 400, 300 x 300, 200 x 400, 200 x 200, 200 x 100, 150 x 150, 100 x 100|
|COMMUICATION PROTOCOL||File: FTP, SMB v3.0, WebDAV
E-mail/I-Fax: SMTP, POP3, I-Fax (Simple, Full)
|FILE FORMAT||Standard: TIFF, JPEG, PDF (Compact, Searchable, Apply Policy, Optimize for Web, PDF A/1-b, Encrypted), XPS (Compact, Searchable), Office Open XML (PowerPoint®, Word), PDF/ XPS (Digital Signature)
Optional: PDF (Trace & Smooth), PDF/XPS (User Signature)
|UNIVERSAL SEND FEATURES||Original Type Selection, Two-sided Original, Different-size Originals, Density Adjustment, Sharpness, Erase Frame, Job Build, Sender’s Name (TTI), Direct Send, Delayed Send, Preview, Finished Stamp, Job Done Notice, File Name, Subject/ Message, Reply-To, Email Priority, TX Report, Original Content Orientation, Skip Blank Originals, Multi Sheet Feed Detection|
|MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CONNECTION LINES||One|
|MODEM SPEED||Super G3: 33.6 Kbps G3: 14.4 Kbps|
|COMPRESSION METHOD||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|RESOLUTION||400 x 400, 200 x 400, 200 x 200, 200 x 100|
|SENDING / RECORDING SIZE||Statement to Legal|
|FAX MEMORY||Up to 30,000 Pages|
|SPEED DIALS||Max. 200|
|GROUP DIALS / DESTINATIONS||Max. 199 Dials|
|SEQUENTIAL BROADCAST||Max. 256 Addresses|
|FAX FEATURES||Original Type Selection, Two-sided Original, Density for Scanning, Sharpness, Erase Frame, Job Build, Specifying the Sender’s Name (when sending fax), Sender’s Name (TTI), Selecting the Telephone Line (when sending fax), Direct Send, Delayed Send, Preview, Job Done Notice, TX Report, Multi Sheet Feed Detection|
|MAIL BOX (NUMBER SUPPORTED)||100 User In-boxes, 1 Memory RX In-box, 50 Confidential Fax In-boxes, 30,000 Maximum Pages Stored|
|ADVANCED BOX||Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV
Supported Client PC: Windows (Windows 7/8.1/10)
Concurrent Connections (Max.)
WebDAV: 3 (Active Sessions)
|ADVANCED BOX AVAILABLE DISC SPACE||Approx. 16 GB|
|ADVANCED BOX FEATURES||Disabling Advanced Box, Authentication for Advanced Box Log-in, Sort Function, Printing a PDF File with a Password, imageWARE Secure Audit Manager Support|
|MEMORY MEDIA||Standard: USB|
|AUTHENTICATION||Standard: Universal Login Manager (Device and Function Level Log-in), User Authentication, Department ID, Authentication, Access Management System, uniFLOW Online Express9
Optional: uniFLOW and uniFLOW Online
|DATA||Standard: Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Hard Disk Password Lock, Hard Disk Drive Erase, Mail Box Password Protection, Hard Disk Drive Encryption (FIPS140-2 Validated)
Optional: Data Loss Prevention (Requires uniFLOW)
|NETWORK||Standard: IP/Mac Address Filtering, IPsec, TLS Encrypted Communication, SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP|
|DOCUMENT||Standard: Encrypted Secure Print, Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management ES2.5 Integration, Encrypted PDF, Device Signature, Secure Watermark
Optional User Signature
|OPERATING ENVIRONMENT||Temperature: 50 to 86 ºF Humidity: 20 to 80 % RH (no condensation)|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||120-127V AC 60 Hz, 9.7 A|
|PLUG (MAIN UNIT)||NEMA 5-15P|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Maximum: Approx. 1.5 kWh
Standby: Approx. 29.77 W
Sleep Mode: Approx. 0.41 W10
Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) Rating: 2.5 kWh
|STANDARDS||ENERGY STAR® Certified
Rated EPEAT® Gold11
|TONER||T03 Black (All-In-One Toner Cartridge)12|
|TONER YIELD (ESTIMATED @ 5% COVERAGE)13||51,500 Images|
|1 Time from device power-on until copy ready (not print reservation).
2 Time from device power-on to when copy icon appears on the main menu of touch-panel.
3 Includes consumables.
4 PDF print from Web sites is supported.
5 For more information, including compatibility, please visit https://www.usa.canon.com/mobile-app.
6 Requires the optional PCL International Font Set-A1.
7 Requires the optional Barcode Printer Kit-D1.
8 Other operating systems and environments including AS/400, UNIX, Linux and Citrix may be supported. Some of these solutions are chargeable. SAP Device Types are available via the SAP Market Place. For more information, contact your sales representative. 9 No charge for this solution; however activation is required.
10 0.41 W sleep mode not available in all circumstances due to certain settings.
11 For current EPEAT rating (Gold/Silver/Bronze), please visit www.epeat.net.
12 Includes toner, drum, developer, and waster toner hopper.
13 Toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.