Features – imageRUNNER ADVANCE C256iF II
The compact and reliable imageRUNNER ADVANCE C256iF II multifunction printer provides high-quality images and user-friendly functionality while helping to improve workflow and limit downtime. As part of Canon’s advanced line of MFPs, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C256iF II model is excellent for workplace environments that require a compact and efficient all in one printer, scanner, copier and fax. Built on the imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform, this device delivers consistent performance with outstanding ease-of-use from start to finish.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C256iF II device prints at up to 26 pages per minute, in black-and-white and color, and comes standard with a single-pass duplex scanner for scanning speeds up to 100ipm (300dpi). Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for consistently striking images using Canon’s V2 color profile. Featuring a large, intuitive user interface with flick and pinch technology, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C256iF II model is designed as a reliable, easy-to-maintain solution that delivers high-quality output and includes a strong feature set, whether being used as a stand-alone printer or as part of a fleet of devices.
- 10.1″ intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive and Box.1
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
1. Subscription to a third-party cloud service required. Subject to third-party cloud service providers’ terms and conditions.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control who has access to the device, and to which features, using a host of flexible authentication methods — picture login, PIN code, user name/password, or card access. 2
2. Requires additional option.
Note: Canon products offer certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of its features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance.