Océ Arizona UV flatbed printers are all based on an Océ-developed platform that combines a true flatbed printer design and an optional separate, dedicated roll-to-roll capability.
Océ Arizona Series printers are quite simply a technology disruption: UV curable flatbed and roll-to-roll inkjet printers that deliver exceptional image quality to take display graphics to the next level. Use them to add new services by printing photo-quality images on virtually any media imaginable. Take on work that was never before possible with lesser quality printing systems. Océ Arizona Series printers give you endless opportunities to increase your display graphics revenue.
If a job can be printed digitally, it most likely can be produced on an Océ Arizona Series UV flatbed printer. With the ability to print on a wide variety of media and objects, you can capture revenue from applications ranging from standard sign and display (POP, retail signage, backlit signs) to specialty and industrial applications where the decorated substrate is not meant primarily for display purposes (e.g. package prototyping, short-run packaging, membrane switch overlays, wallpaper and interior decoration, and consumer product decoration).
All Océ Arizona Series machines share the same award-winning image quality and robust architecture, offering the Océ values of quality, reliability, productivity and user-friendliness. In all, the Océ Arizona Series have won close to 40 industry awards to date from organizations throughout the world. These awards validate the quality and innovation built into every Océ printing system.
- Exceptional image quality on rigid and flexible media
- Meet nearly any application need
- Highly acclaimed series
Key Océ Arizona 318 GL features include:
- True stationary flatbed versatility at an affordable price
- White ink capability for backlits or printing onto colored objects
- Roll Media Option available for true roll-to-roll capability
- Océ VariaDot® imaging technology for superior yet economical 4-color printing
- From 35 – 50% ink savings over CMYK systems
- Near-photographic image quality
- Instant switching between roll-to-roll and flatbed printing
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.