- Canon DirectPress Technology provides uniform, stable and high print quality, consistently, by eliminating unstable variables such as charge,static and light.
- Canon HeatXchange technology reduces energy consumption through clever reuse of energy, which provides for a smaller footprint and helps eliminate bricking, without the use of additional cooling.
- Canon EnergyLogic technology helps provide maximum performance without sacrificing quality by efficiently using available energy. The result is a fast first print out time and optimal production of mixed media jobs.
- Canon ScreenPoint® Technology for superb image quality and automated smooth grayscale reproduction from all files, black and white or color.
- PRISMAsync’s intuitive workflow and easy to learn user interface offers immediate control and management of the most complex jobs.
- Intelligent scheduler for plan-ahead production and more efficient productivity.
- Perfect-fit system that provides speed, input, in-line finishing and workflow configured to your needs.
- A media based workflow combined with Canon Paper Logic® technology helps ensure first-time-right output.
- Unique sustainability features – no ozone emissions, selenium, fuser oil or developer, and virtually no toner waste or particle emissions as well as reduced energy consumption, and EPA Energy Star rated with one of the lowest TEC (Typical Electricity Consumption) value in its class.