Make No Payments Until October 2021 on Select Canon Copiers
Limited Time Promotion: Lease a Canon Copier and Make NO PAYMENTS Until October 1
For a limited time, you can lease a new Canon copier or multifunction printer from Offix and make absolutely no payments until October 2021. That means you get your brand-new Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunction device, including the new Canon DX series of MFPs immediately, but make your first payment in October 2021. Terms and conditions apply, read below for details.
To get started, or for more information, contact your Offix sales consultant today, or contact your nearest Offix location.
Ready to Get Started? Fill Out the Form Below for a No-Obligation Demo
Terms and Conditions
- New Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE Series Models: 4500/4700/5500/5700/6500/6700/7500/7700/8500/8700/DX 3700; imagePRESS Lite C165; demo, used, and discontinued equipment do not qualify.
- “First Payment Due October 2021” must be referenced on the lease agreement, as per example shown above, and initialed by the authorized lease signer.
- All lease transactions are subject to credit approval for this specific promotion and acceptance of all required lease documentation by CFS. If approved “Customer Qualifies for Payment Relief and Stimulus Programs” will show on your CFS credit approval letter.
- Applications must be received by June 30, 2021 to qualify. Delivery, installation, and funding must be completed by July 15, 2021.
- Backordered units shipped after the promotion period do not qualify.
- This promotion has an FMV or $1.00 Out purchase option and is available for 36- through 63-month terms.
- Unwind and re-bookings do not qualify.
- Valid on lease hardware payment only. Service to be billed separately by Dealer or, if bundled, will result in a deferral on service portion.
- Only CFS standard published rates apply.
- This promotion CANNOT be combined with any other CFS promotion or rate reductions.
- 100% of MSRP for qualifying equipment only and their applicable Canon accessories.
- Any amounts above the 100% guideline, including non-qualifying equipment, must be blended or uplifted using standard CFS rates and follow standard blending rules, i.e., amounts that exceed MSRP limits must be blended using appropriate CFS Standard, Soft Cost, Other, or $1.00 Out rate factors and/or deferral uplifts.
- This promotion is applicable to customers from the Wholesale channel and CSAP only; placement to Federal and State Direct Accounts are not eligible.
- This promotion CAN be used in conjunction with BICG Marketing Programs, including CSMP.
- CFS reserves the right to contact the customer and dealership to verify all transaction information.
- CFS has the right to change this promotion or a Dealer’s participation at any time. Neither Canon U.S.A., Inc. nor its agents are responsible for typographical errors and omissions.