At Offix, we’re all about solutions: Our team of dedicated professionals uses a holistic and truly consultative approach. We focus on your business needs to create an individually-tailored program of Managed Print Solutions that incorporates today’s cutting-edge technology, emphasizing the values, strategies and objectives of your company.
We offer a suite of services designed for any project and any-sized company or organization
- Managed Print Services – Dealing with multiple printers and copiers can impact your cost and budget through inefficiencies and unmonitored expenses. Our reliable solutions combine process expertise and software to reduce cost and increase productivity of your entire print fleet.
- Installation, relocation and removal of hardware – Whether you purchased a copier, multifunction printer, smartboard or mailroom technology, let our certified technicians take care of installing your equipment for you. Moving or replacing your existing equipment? We’ll take care of that, too, including disposal, if necessary.
- Equipment Maintenance – Our tech team boasts certifications from major manufacturers, including Canon’s ATSP and Sharp’s Platinum Service, so you know your equipment is always serviced by knowledgeable staff. Learn more about our maintenance plans, here.
- Software Implementation – Choosing the right software for document management is not an easy task. Let our consultants provide the right guidance, to make sure you select the solution that fits your needs. Contact us today for a free consultation.
- Consumables Management – Our maintenance plans are developed to fit your budget and needs, and include worry-free and proactive parts, drums and supplies replacement.
The Offix Process
We understand how printing impacts business processes, compliance, privacy, and cost. Since 1999, we have optimized document processes and have developed robust print fleet management programs that reduce printing cost, and increase up-time and employee productivity.
Through a comprehensive approach, we gradually improve office workflow, providing guaranteed protection of your investment with every step. Our reliable, scalable and robust solutions combine process expertise and software to reduce cost and increase productivity of your entire print fleet.
The process starts with a complete document management study where we learn about your business and its printing processes to uncover actual costs.
Through the discovery process, we accurately identify how to consolidate and reallocate resources for copying and printing, ensuring cost reduction.
Develop a collaborative program
Working closely with your organization, we develop a plan to standardize device platforms and strategically places departmental devices to increase the efficiency of you entire print fleet.
With the plan in place, your administrators and users will gain control of these output devices to maximize your productivity and reduce costs. By employing web-based technologies, administrators will easily support maintenance, upload system-usage reports, support cost allocations and manage print queues throughout the entire organization.
Monitoring and Review
We will conduct quarterly reviews to ensure that your printer fleet is running at optimum levels.
Offix Managed Print Solutions
Offix Managed Print Solutions is a comprehensive print management system that optimizes the potential of your fleet of output devices (laser printers, MFPs and copiers.) Learn more about our innovative approach to streamlining document management to help companies of all sizes become more efficient and productive.
Reliable Service to Keep You Running
The most important element if equipment up time is preventative maintenance. With our hassle-free service agreements you are guaranteed 95% up-time, or next month is on us: we will credit your account for one month of service*. With a guaranteed response time of two to four hours, you can rest assured that our Certified Technicians are on their way to service you quickly.
* one month of service will be credited for each machine with lower-than 95% up-time, equal to customer’s contract allowance.